Here are some nuggets and thoughts from my Sunday today…
1. True love for Jesus is best demonstrated by our obedience to His commands.
2. Jesus used the very weapon that was meant to destroy Him (murder) to bust open the gates of the mighty graceflood of God.
3. It is always so good to see former students now grown up and loving them some Jesus.
4. How much do traditions of our surrounding culture vs. the Bible determine how we live and what we believe?
5. Though end-times events can be very intense and call for great understanding, God has given it to us so that even middle schoolers can get the big picture.